IT's OK 2 B UNIQUE
For those who know me can you truthfully say I am one of a kind? Unique! I will take it as a compliment. I embrace life with a yes attitude, and I am determined to be the best version of myself! But I promise I have a few differences that I must work through! I am not negative; I am just honest. I am a horrible speller, and I use run on sentences. Thank god for spell check and for a team that will read over my written work! But I embrace my imperfections and let my excellences shine through! With my bad spelling, I came up with the thought process of being a creative speller. Instead of creating doubt for myself I create an opportunity to grow! My journey isn't about misspelled words it's about discovering how to make a story out of challenges to love myself. To be OK if others are better at something that I am not, while I educate others and share my strengths. A long time ago I heard this quote that I have chosen to live by, " We are only as strong as our weakest link."
· My take on that quote means:
· Train, grow and communicate.
· Learn from your coworkers to your family & friends!
· Continue this into your community.
· Embrace the difference of the people around you and of yourself!
· The real beauty in the world is uniqueness.
· Be your kind of beautiful and live with determination